Idle Web Tycoon Idle Web Tycoon

fun game...though it seems like you somehow disabled the ability to tap-click on a trackpad. I have to full on cllck the pad with this game, and also autoclicker doesnt work :P

Gulf Defence Gulf Defence

The game is fun, but the true problem here is the controls. First, the shoe is definitely the focus weapon for the majority of the waves since you get so little ammo to start out, yet it mostly just hits the ground if you are aiming at the bottom enemies. That really drags down the game because a wave you could have handled becomes impossible. Work on that (possible make it where the shoe always hits if you have the enemy in your sights?) and the game will be way more fun.

To those who really care about the social commentary of a FLASH GAME, go get a life. Where did you get the idea he could possibly be serious when making this game? Its so obviously a satire

Starling lighting test Starling lighting test

Just imagine what can be done with these games using coding like this!

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

Cool game, but sadly its so short.

I have to wonder though, who came up with this short description???

"Blow off some steam by blowing off some heads!" this game should be rated AO if we are to go by the description haha

Return To Jimmy Nest Return To Jimmy Nest

Eh...

...overall I'm sorry to say but the game dragged on and was uninteresting. Most of the solutions were either simple or completely vague, and nothing interesting occurred graphically. Due to this game being a point-and-click, it is absolutely necessary to draw the player in through graphical means. This game lacks that, and so I cannot give a positive review.

The graphics were charming, if dull. (nothing stood out or drew attention) The sound was nonexistent other than the music, but at least the music was pleasant. Its good to see you understand how to program a point-and-click from start to finish, now it would be good to see you learn to design a high-quality one.

kai3114 responds:

Thanks, I will take note on it and improve in my next design.